1. The manager told us that this factory was built in 1958.
2. By the time we got there,the play had already begun.
3. When I was a child , I knew that the earth turns about its axis.
4. When Mr.Delay got home after a day's exhausting work , his wife and children were sleeping.
1. The film showed last night was very moving. 要区分-ed形容词和-ing形容词的区别，不用moved而是moving。
2. Having finishing his lecture , the teacher asked if anyone wished to asked a question.
3. The problem being discussed is very important.
4. Given more time , we are sure to finish it.
5. Will you please make yourself known to everyone here
1. It is difficult to study English well.
2. We think it is important to pass the exam.
可以运用it is (was)……。that…，进行强调。如果前面是it is was 后面通常选用that，强调人时也可以who。例如：
1. It was at an evening party that I first saw her.
2. It is what you will do that is important.
3. When was it that he bought a new car
1. So badly was he hurt in the accident that he had to be sent to hospital.
2. Not only does he study well , but also he is always ready to help others.
3. Mary has done well in the English exam. So she has. She always does well in the exam.
主要是考察定语从句，有because , since , now that , as for；so…that…such… that…，例如：
1. It was in so friendly a way that he talked with us.
2. Oct.15 , 2005 is a day when we will take our English examination.
3. We want to buy the same book as you are reading.
4. The sun heats the earth， which is very important to living things.
常考的题型有现在时、过去时和将来时相反的情况，如suggest，demand，require，order等表示建议，要求命令的词后面加从句时，从句里谓语要用should+动词原形，是被动是用should +be +动词过去分词。例如：
1. I would have done it better if I had had more time.
2. I wish you would go with us tomorrow.
3. I suggest that we (should )adopt a different policy.
4. Had it not been for your help , we would never have been able to get over the difficulties.
考生要掌握常见情态动词基本用法，也要了解常考考点表示推测的情况。如，must表对现在事情的肯定推测，can't表对现在事实的否定推测，must have +v-ed表示对过去事实的肯定推测。例如：
1. The ground is so wet, it must have rained last night.
2. She must be a doctor , I think.
3. I should have called you last week , but I was too busy then.
要注意比较级、最高级、倍数表达。likely possible , probable; worth worthy; too much , much too等,例如：
1. His books are three time as many as my books.
2. The Nile river is the longest river in the world.
3. It is much too hot tonight.
4. The harder he worked, the happier he felt.
1.The moral of the officers and crew was very high.
2.Each boy and each girl in the city is asked to go to school.
3.Neither the quality nor the prices have changed.
常考的有raise , rise , arise , arose；spend , cost , take , pay , afford；wound , injure , hurt , damage；find , find out , discover , invent；hit ,strike , ring , beat；tell , say , speak ,talk；join , join in , take part in等动词及词组的区别。例如：
1. Can you tell the difference between these two words.
2. He joined the army three years ago.
1.They will leave the classroom when they have finished writing.
2.We will start to work as soon as our teacher comes.
1. Beijing is the capital of China.
2. He can't have the expience of all of the world.
如on , in , except besides, within , without , through等,例句：
1. You should write in ink not with your pencil.
2. He pulled her into the train by the arm.
3. by bus, by train, by air...... On foo , on the farm , in the morning , in afternoon ,in evening , at night , at noon......
有other, others；another , the other；sometimes, sometime；that ,which；that what， either, neither or；too , also , either; as long as ,as far as; so long as ,so far as等等，例如：
1. That you don't like him is none of my business.
2. The weather in the north is much colder than that in the south in January.
3. He must be a worker. I think so.